Master Sword - Empty Hilt
Finally, after many months of testing and development - I'm pleased to make the Master sword available for preorder.
Designed in collaboration with Matt from Larz's Bone Works
It’s designed with a 1” blade socket, and about 28mm of blade depth. Designed hand in hand with The Saber Trade for their custom Master sword pixel blade for the run!
The hilt is over 1kg in weight, has a 28mm internal diameter for chassis. I have the chassis designed and will soon offer a preorder for the chassis.
The hilt has the following features.
- Translucent machined plastic crystals, dyed in a gold/yellow colour as shown.
- a set of brass rings that thread into the main handle (shown in pictures).
- a set of anodised blue aluminium rings that thread onto the main handle which can be swapped with the brass depending on your preference.
- brass diamond bezel pieces.
- a hole cut out in the main handle, and a switch plunger in gold anodised aluminium to assist with switch solutions.
- gold accents at the top of the hilt, that are anodised gold aluminium.
- some green leather strap to support a DIY wrap.
Right now I’m working on a design for a sheath, and like the Ronin I will make it available for a group buy SLS Nylon print for those that want to go all out.
The chassis is currently under testing, once I validate it - I will take group buy preorders for the chassis.
This is a preorder. The preorders will be open for about 2 weeks or until I get the minimum order qty before I begin production. Production is estimated to take 2 months.
It is subject to our preorder, shipping policy, and refund policy and all other shop T&C’s.
I've included two options, a pay upfront option and a 50% deposit method (my typical preorder process).
Please note it is an empty hilt only and NO electronics are included.