FX Install - Courkrus
Listing for an FX Install through our partner installer.
NX Installs - based in Melbourne Australia.
Please note, this listing is for the install service and electronics parts ONLY. You must provide an empty Courkrus hilt. Alternatively, you can purchase the empty hilt at the same time as this listing.
Installation is approximately 5 weeks from purchase date. Subject to change depending on current worklist.
- Neopixel, lit neopixel adaptor.
- Removeable 18650 keep power protected li-ion battery.
- Proffie V2.2 or CFX with a basic configuration (specific programming is available but is subject to further fee).
- 28mm bass speaker.
- Dual Switch Set-up. These are the lit Shtok pixel switch PCBs
- Chassis is intended to be installed in the emitter and stay fixed. But the mid section of the hilt comes off for full chassis access. The chassis is the Eco design from Benji.
- Externally accessibly kill switch.
Does not include:
- Neopixel blade (can get locally from The Saber Armory, Bendu Armory, any reputable LGT dealer). Needs to be 1"
- Charger (can get locally from any electronics store). Must be a dedicated Li-Ion battery charger. No warranty will be provided for install or battery damage due to poor charger. Please get in touch for reccommendations.
A 30 day installation warranty is offered on installed products. Any attempt at self repair or dissassembly (apart from accessing the battery to remove for charging. Or programming the sound card) will void warranty.
All repairs will be conducted through our 3rd party install partner.
Please also note, the item will be shipped fully insured and trackable.
It is subject to our shipping policy, and refund policy and all other shop T&C’s.